Amazing Powerful Whirlpool!

0

Video of Hayle estuary filling it's chamber with water, using a Nikon DSLR in a custom water housing. These whirlpools are formed on as the tide fills the harbour. These are NOT naturally occurring whirlpools and instead occur because large pipes under the water suck water into and thou them into the estuary.

I wanted to record the entirety of this video because I never knew what a whirlpool looked like under the surface. Which in allot of ways is the most interesting part 

This video is meant for educational purposes as well as enterainment. So if your a teachers please feel free to use it in class. The video was filmed by myself and I own the full copyrights but if you drop me a message explaining how you would use the video for educational I would have no issue with that.

Have fun guys and girls, look forward to reading your comments and replying to your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment